Eidos Photography is a photography team founded in 2013 by Jafar Razaghi. It is located in Rome focusing on Fashion and Portrait photography.
In ancient Greek, eidos means the phenomenon that appears to the eye. Platonic philosophy defines the term as the essence or the idea of things. Thus, for us eidos captures both phenomenon/appearance and essence/substance.
Our vision is to create unique, glamorous portraits and fashion photographs. We will work to understand who our customers are and how they see themselves in the process of creating images. We utilize our experience, technical expertise, and artistic sensitivity to create everlasting images.
In line with the concept of the term eidos, our mission is to expand the boundaries of creativity by letting the thing express itself fully. We offer customized photography sessions based on customer's vision in a comfortable setting to capture the true expression of the things and flawless protestation of their relationship with out costumers.
About Jafar Razaghi (JEFF)
Art Director, University Lecturer, Photographer & Founder of Eidos Photography
- Master's degree, Photography -University of Art (2018 - 2021)
- Bachelor of Arts - BA, Photography -University of Art (2013 - 2017)
- Master's degree, Tourism Strategy, Cultural Heritage and Made in Italy - University of Rome Tor Vergata (September 2022)
- Member of scientific committee of Vernacular Architecture of ICOMOS of Iran February 2023 - Present
- Freelance Photographer of Smiler - Italy / January 2023 - Present
- Main Member at National Iranian photographers' society (NIPS) / December 2022 - Present
- Founder of Eidos Photography / November 2013 – Present
- University Lecturer Pars University of Art and Architecture / January 2021 - December 2021
- University Lecturer of Shiraz Art Institute of Higher Education / January 2021 - December 2021
Honours and awards
- The winner of photography festival of Art University of Tehran- 2015
- Selected participant at "Tehran photography expo"- Iranian artists forum- 2013
- Selected participant at "Annual photograph festival"- 2013
- Selected participant at "Teh-ran historical fabric photography festival"- 2013
- Selected participant at "The fifth national photography festival of Zaman"- 2013
- Group exhibition "Out of Frame" at "Bon Bast" Gallery
- Group exhibition "Architectural Photography" at the House of Photographers
- Portrait photography at Pardaz Art Academy , Darab, Iran
Powered by Froala Editor